Therapeutic Soap Bar
We love this Sven's Original tried-and-true all-star!
This therapeutic, cleansing soap bar is 100% made from plants and is great for skin that tends to be dry, sensitive, or easily irritated. While it does replenish the skin's natural oils for hydration and softness, it also effectively cleanses to rid your skin of dirt, excess oil, and environmental pollution. Combining two of our superhero ingredients, anti-inflammatory Kanuka leaf oil, and anti-microbial Kumarahou extract this powerful cleansing bar can assist in relieving skin problems associated with eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and rosacea. Because the formula is non-irritant, it is perfectly safe to use on your face and body and can be enjoyed by the whole family.
KEY PRODUCT BENEFITS
- 100 Natural and plant-based
- Vegan friendly
- Gentle cleansing action that won't dry out the skin, maintaining the skin's natural moisture barrier
- Contains natural saponins that can reduce the surface tension of water thus allowing for easier removal of grease and dirt
- Contains natural surfactants that wash away germs, bacteria, and other impurities that have accumulated on the skin
- Leaves skin feeling soft and clean, contains 6 nourishing ingredients that gently cleanse without stripping the skin's natural protective oils
- Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-microbial properties that soothe and relieves skin problems associated with eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, fungal infections, and rosacea
- A soap-free, hypo-allergenic, non-comedogenic formula that is suitable for the entire body
Wet the skin and apply a good lather over the body and hands. Make sure to store your soap in a dry area, away from pooling water.
cocos nucifera (coconut oil), citrus paradisii (pink grapefruit oil), kunzea ericoides (organic kanuka leaf oil), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), tocopherol (vitamin E)
Naturally, all our products are free from synthetic fragrances, preservatives, parabens, petrochemical derivatives or any other chemistry experiment by-products you might be worried about!